This is a dynamic, fast-paced, entry-level position for a person beginning their career in marketing. You will gain valuable experience in multiple aspects of agency life by supporting various departments in Braintrust’s growing New York office, focusing on a variety of client accounts in the travel, hospitality, food & beverage, and lifestyle industries.
This is a full-time position in Midtown Manhattan.
The Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Support Account Management by writing creative briefs, adopting and adapting marketing plans, attending client status meeting
- Support our Public Relations team by writing press releases, compiling media lists, and event management
- Support our Social Media team with brainstorming creative ideas, content gathering and content creation
- Assisting in developing marketing plans and strategies for our clients
- Support general marketing duties, such as drafting monthly reports, brainstorming ideas, supporting special events, media events, photo-ops and opening events
Candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in marketing / public relations and will have strong writing and organization skills and a basic working knowledge of the world of public relations, social media and marketing. They will also have excellent communication and research skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of CMS and/or AP style a plus.
We offer a positive, professional and flexible work environment, a creative culture of collaboration, a dog-friendly office, and full benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k plan. This is a challenging and rewarding entry-level position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like you?