Digital Marketing Manager
Las Vegas, NV
3-5 years in Digital Marketing
We believe bold brains build bold brands. Braintrust is a diverse, passionate, and experienced group of people who transform business with ideas that are fueled by creativity and driven by data, knowledge and street smarts.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. You would join our incredibly talented Media team and be responsible for the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Take ownership of client digital accounts.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop effective campaign plans.
- Execute digital plans as approved.
- Keep copious notes and update account information regularly in project management platform.
- Update and distribute media reports to Account Executives through reporting platform.
- Attend client meetings/phone calls as needed.
- Work in tandem with Account Executives to plan campaigns as needed.
- Work in tandem with Account Executives to provide reporting and updates to ensure accurate client reporting.
- Collaborate with creative team to produce effective campaign creative.
- Build and Launch campaigns in various channel platforms.
- Analyze campaign performance.
- Optimize campaigns weekly to hit goal KPIs.
- Give direction and guidance to Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Assist in driving strategy of client accounts, next steps and how to improve performance.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Digital Marketing
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience strategizing and implementing digital plans
- Experience in a DSP and or DMP is a plus
- Proficient in Paid Social Media platforms
- Proficient with Google platforms
- Regular experience with reporting and KPI tracking
- Experience with GTM is a plus
- A strong background of conceptual thinking and campaign understanding
- Attention to details such as budget settings, targeting and pacing of campaigns
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Presentation skills and the comfort level necessary to discuss your ideas with a client/supervisor
Founded in 2006, BRAINTRUST is a full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, online, public relations and creative design services. We are a team of creative, dynamic and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients.
For employment consideration, please send us a link to your portfolio. We’re looking for work that is smart and memorable.
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k benefits. Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer.