Braintrust, an integrated marketing agency with offices in New York and Las Vegas is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, building, launching and optimizing digital campaigns for various client accounts. They will work in tandem with Account Executives and the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to ensure digital campaigns meet the goals and objectives of clients.
- 3-5 Years Digital Marketing Experience (DSP experience preferred)
Responsible for the following Digital Solutions
- Digital Display/Banner Ads
- Video Ads
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of prospective client proposals to include: current standing, improvement recommendations, proposed strategic direction and recommended services.
- Work in tandem with Account Executives and the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to identify goals and objectives of clients on Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Work in tandem with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and Account Executives to develop and implement strategic direction for Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Work in tandem with Social Media Managers to develop and launch Paid Social Media campaigns.
- May be asked to assist in keyword and segment development for PPC and or Native/Contextual campaigns.
- Build out digital marketing campaigns to prepare for launch including but not limited to: targeting, keywords, CTAs, UTM code creation/linking, creative linking, budget pacing, and flight date setting.
- Monitor Digital Marketing campaigns on a daily basis to identify improvement areas and optimization opportunities.
- Work in tandem with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to develop solutions to identified improvement areas.
- Continually optimize Digital Marketing campaigns to maximize performance/conversions and minimize costs. (keywords, creative content, bidding, site runs, exchange runs, day/time, audience segments, etc.)
- Monitor analytics to identify improvement areas and opportunities.
- Pull Digital Marketing reports in preparation to send to clients.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Sound like you?