Braintrust, a leading integrated creative and marketing agency, is seeking a detail-oriented, focused, enthusiastic and organized team member to be our Traffic Manager.
Working with our Creative Director and VP of Account Services, you are a problem solver that has the ability to multi-task as you act as the Mission Control for our agency.
Like Air Traffic Control at a busy airport, you ensure dozens of projects are taking off and landing on time and without any crashes! As the glue between several departments, the Traffic Manager will interact with all agency departments, including account management, finance, creative and media planning to manage and monitor creative resource allocation, agency workflow, deadlines, and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
You can multitask, organize, be diplomatic, and stay cool under pressure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Traffic experience in agency environment preferred
- Knowledge of FunctionPoint, Workamajig or other agency project management platform
- Experience with print production preferred
- Basic understanding of the graphic design and creative process as it pertains to advertising
- Forward thinking and ability to be diplomatic and patient while managing multiple projects
- Detailed oriented and incredibly organized
Founded in 2006, Braintrust is one of the largest creative agencies in Las Vegas. With a diverse array of clients in markets coast-to-coast, we are an exciting agency with a positive office culture and a group of talented team members. A certified Minority Business Entity (MBE) with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer with a comprehensive benefit program.
Sound like you?