Social Media Director
Las Vegas, NV
8-10 years in social media marketing
We believe bold brains build bold brands. Braintrust is a diverse, passionate, and experienced group of people who transform business with ideas that are fueled by creativity and driven by data, knowledge, and street smarts.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Director. You would join our incredibly talented social media team and be responsible for creation and oversight of social media strategy, content direction and creation, and influencer marketing for a variety of agency clients across multiple industries.
- Develop and implement social media strategy and plans for agency clients.
- Communicate and present your ideas to both coworkers and clients.
- Concepting and ideation for unique partnerships and creative activations.
- Work across account services, social media, and public relations teams to execute strategic initiatives and activations.
- Oversee and partake in content creation, asset selection and editing.
- Manage monthly calendar creation, edit, and review content and copy.
- Monthly reports to demonstrate strategy and content success with both KPIs and analysis.
- Provide oversight, leadership, and growth to junior staff.
- Create and implement department SOPs, training, and education.
- Uphold the Braintrust standards of excellence with both work product and client satisfaction.
- Prepare new business presentations and research as requested.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools.
- Collaborate and function effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and high expectations.
- Work in a team environment with passion and aptitude for creativity.
- Ideate for multiple clients within multiple industries with multiple minds.
- Be self-motivated, organized, and devoted to your craft and your work.
- Foster relationships with vendors and content creators to enhance brand awareness and content deliverables for clients.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
- 8-10 years social media experience. Agency experience preferred, but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, strategizing, and development social media plans.
- A strong background of conceptual thinking and campaign understanding.
- Experience leading and directing a team.
- Ability to spot trends in art, music, food, fashion, and pop culture.
- A hybrid thinker that lives and breathes all things social media, and can bring ideas to life by overseeing content, tone and voice, art direction, and posting cadence across all major social media platforms.
- Strong brainstorming skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of social reporting, KPI evaluation, analysis, scheduling and data-driven tools.
- Extensive experience with content creation (photography, videography, and editing).
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with the execution of content calendars, content creation execution, campaign execution and management.
- Experience with executing successful influencer campaigns.
- Familiarity in the paid social landscape with working knowledge of social platforms.
- Brilliant time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, flexible and team-orientated environment.
- Presentation skills and the comfort level necessary to discuss your ideas with clients and agency leadership.
Founded in 2006, Braintrust is a full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, media, public relations and creative design services. We are a team of creative, dynamic, and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients.
****For employment consideration, please send us a link to your portfolio. We’re looking for work that is smart and memorable.****
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k benefits. Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer.