Create and launch a new brand strategy for Tivoli Village
Brand Strategy, Media Buying, Public Relations, Social Media, Creative and Web Design
As the full service agency for Tivoli Village, a unique, upscale outdoor shopping and dining destination, BRAINTRUST engaged to re-energize the brand with a comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign.
Understanding that it was time to refresh the Tivoli brand, BRAINTRUST went to work, developing a new advertising campaign, new website and executing new strategies for database growth, social media and public relations.
PR & Media
Online, outdoor, print and digital, BRAINTRUST managed the paid media strategy, planning and placement for Tivoli Village. Leveraging our media buying power we yielded an additional 80% of the budget in additional added value. That’s not a typo: Eighty. Percent. The media campaign included print, broadcast and online, including effective page takeovers of the LasVegasSun.com.
To support the campaign, BRAINTRUST also engaged in an aggressive public relations campaign that generated positive earned media in local, regional and national media. In one year the PR campaign yielded:
- 1,429 positive media placement
- $2 million in publicity value
- 1.1 billion total media impressions
As part of the rebranding, BRAINTRUST redesigned and redeveloped the Tivoli Village website. With a responsive design, integrated calendar feature and strong data capture call-to-action, the newly designed website yielded the following year-over-year increases:
- +21.9% in newsletter subscribers
- +27.92% in overall website traffic
- +21.05% in average session duration
- +19.30% in pageviews
Data Capture & Social Media
With a focus on data capture, our objective was to increase the number of newsletter subscribers by 2,500 in a single year, a goal we exceeded by 77%.
- A creative redesign and content strategy initiative that included videos, contests and social media integration
- An increase in newsletter subscribers by 4,444 persons
- Exceeded their target growth goal by 77% in less than one year
- A/B subject line and deployment time testing led to open rates and click through rates of 34.06% and 26.06%
- Tivoli Village retained audience, with an unsubscribe rate of only 0.42 percent
Prior to Braintrust engaging on social media in 2013, Tivoli Village had approximately 1,500 Twitter followers and 2,500 Facebook followers. In one year Tivoli Village social media spiked with the following metrics:
- Facebook Likes 67.9%+
- Twitter Followers 52.6%+
- Instagram 800%+
- Social Engagement of 56%
Tivoli Days Branding
Tivoli Village had a tradition of celebrating its opening anniversary with a week-long celebration of unique events, BRAINTRUST expanded and enhanced this event series with a fresh and distinct creative design for Tivoli Days.