Media Planner / Buyer
Media Planner / Buyer
This is a challenging and rewarding position within a full-service integrated agency, that will work closely with our digital marketing and account services teams.
In this role you will be responsible for media strategy, planning, executing media buys, and evaluating advertising results for multiple clients in a varying industry verticals.
Specific duties include the following:
- Utilizing research platform to identify media strategies for clients in a range of sectors, including hospitality, gaming, government, and professional services
- Developing media strategies based on your assessment of target audiences, effectiveness of mediums, and working with account teams to determine best CTAs
- Develop media plans (monthly / quarterly / annually) that recommend appropriate media tactics to achieve the clients’ goals
- Present strategies and plans to clients
- Implement and execute media plans based on client approved
- Manage and maintain media strategies and plans on an on-going basis
- Work with in-house accounting teams on budget reconciliation and billing processes
- 6-to-10 years of media experience in a planner or buyer role
- Agency experience preferred
- Managing high volume buys of six / seven figure campaigns
- Ability to place media regionally and run multi-market campaigns
- Broad knowledge of media channels including digital and offline mediums
- Understanding of digital media strategies and best practices
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, MOAT, Nielsen IMS, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate added value elements to campaign
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Ability to work with accounting teams to deliver accurate billing statements and keep plans on budget
- Strong decision-making skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages including health, dental, vision insurance, 401k with employer match.
This is a full-time position located in Las Vegas, NV.